Friday, March 11, 2011

Nur fliegen ist schöner

Being in 2 places at once seems to have become the standard for me. Whether it is German and Material Techology or debating and Physics, the basic idea remains the same. Give up one or lose them both. And I don't like that kind of thing.

I've had so much to share, yet no I can't think up of anything. I guess that's how memory works- you can remind it at any time exept for the time you need it.

School has started to become more interesting, some teachers have increasing supporting thinking but they underestimate the people. They encourage thinking but also show that it has little effect on your results or your life. And that is kind of a step back.
Thinking is really annoying. I don't like it.
But that is just me.

Also, IE9 is coming on Monday so 'yay'.

I need more sleep. I guess I'll have to wait for May to get it.
Hurray for Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment