Monday, February 21, 2011

The best time to be the first is the last

'We are not questioning god,
just those who choose to carry on his Cross.'



I must say, lately I have started listening to a lot of smooth music... which is odd, because I am not content anymore.

I've been thinking... I need a team.
A real team.
Not one that is 2 people and an empty spot.
Not one that has 2 people who I don't feel in a team with.
Not a team I don't get.
I wish it were possible.
Even plausible would do.
But a real team?
Fiction or fantasy?

Is it a lost cause?
Or is there a way?
I know I can't keep burning the candle at both ends
but sure as hell I am going to give it a go.
I am not a fan of gameplans.
I like winging it.
Yet I love it when a plan comes together.
And I hate surprises.
This is why I have few expectations
None of them great.

I don't like to be proven wrong.
I like to know what is going to happen.
I like to know the truth.
But information blocks are surrounding me,
Binding me to oblivion.
And in the end I have to ask...
Who am I and who are the others?
What is the point?

The only solution is to keep pushing through
Push, push, push
And hope to get right with you.
The only solution
Is cruise mode.

And yes, Han shot first.

No comments:

Post a Comment