Wednesday, March 7, 2012

“It’s like power rangers… on drugs.”

Language is a funny thing. Some languages lack sex, some have no future to speak about. And even when there is so little to mess up with, people make mistakes with the simplest things in their mother tongue. While I admit, nobody can speak a language perfectly, and small rare mistakes annoy me very little, I do find often-occurring mistakes rather appalling. A rather obvious example would be American. They call it English but it’s simply not. I do grant that there are some Americans who speak good English.

“You speak very good English for a French girl.”

“Thank you, you speak very good English for an American.”

But one thing cheers me up: Danger 5 is back!


It is rather impossible to find anything more random.

No comments:

Post a Comment